E-Series Slip-On Jazz - Child Skintone 60
- Free Ship $75+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Most Popular Children's Slip-on E-Series Jazz Shoe
The E-Series slip-on is our most popular jazz shoe and needs no introduction. The neoprene arch hugs feet when pointing and flexing to avoid bunching. More features include moisture absorbent lining to keep dry and padded insole for extra support. No laces keep shoes secure during precious studio time. Highly recommended for all ages and levels. Dance with confidence in the E-Series.
- Slip-on, split sole for quick changes and convenience
- Soft, durable leather for comfort
- Neoprene arch
- Absorbent cotton lining to keep you dry
- EVA Rubber sole patch and non-slip heel counter
- Soft Achilles topline
- Foam padded insole
- Low sides
- Soft, leather upper
- For high instep, choose wide width
- Child (Shoe Size 13.5 & Under) fit 2 sizes bigger
- Child (Shoe Sizes: 1 - 4.5) fit 3 sizes bigger
- Child Size 1 is equivalent to Women Size 3
CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES:
Standard shipping rates start at $4.95. Orders of $75 or above qualify for free Standard shipping.
International Shipping Rates start at $20.
We use mostly USPS First Class Mail Service & USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground for heavier packages. We also offer express mail through both USPS & UPS.Most orders will ship the same day or following business day. There are no shipments on Sundays or Holidays. Note UPS does not ship to PO or APO boxes, but Standard Shipping is able to ship to both PO and APO boxes. When calculating shipping time, the day the order ships out from our facility does not count as a transit day.
Please review the following information before visiting our Returns Center
Online purchases are valid for a refund within 30 days from the ship date. Items must be returned in new condition, unworn/unwashed with tags attached, in original packaging/shoe box. You will also need a copy of your receipt for proof of purchase.
- Our Return Policy is 30 days. ($5.95 return postage deducted from refund)
- Our Exchange Policy is 45 days. (exchange for new item or store credit & receive free return postage)
- We accept Returns on items that are brand new, unworn/unwashed with tags attached, in original packaging/shoe box. You will also need a copy of your receipt for proof of purchase.
- No Returns/Exchanges on select items, which are marked as FINAL SALE Tights, Undergarments, Personal Care Goods (beauty/hair/foot-care products), ballet/pointe shoes that have been sewn, or shoes that have been worn in dance class, Clearance Items, Gift Cards, & postage are non-refundable.
- Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, missing parts, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Defective items will not be exchanged or refunded after 30 days from receiving the package.
- International Orders follow manual return instructions below.
To start a return, you can visit our Returns Center If your return is accepted, then you will receive a shipping label with instructions.
- Reminder please do not use original shoe box as shipping container, & place inside a shipping bag or another shipping container.
- You will receive an email from us when the return or exchange has been processed.
- Please allow 1-5 business days for processing of your refund from the time your item(s) are received and approved. All refunds are for merchandise only. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Manual Return, pay for your own return postage or return item(s) at store, include a copy of your packaging slip & write return.
Second Skin Shop
130 W Washington St. Suite U13
Marquette, MI 49855