Flex Master Tap Shoe - Child Black
- Free Ship $75+
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Children's Flex Mastr Tap Shoe for Easy Toe Stands
Nail your toe stands like the pros in the Flex Mastr tap shoe. The split-sole is specially designed for flexibility, foot articulation and the most skillfull of toe stands. High quality Poron® memory pad insole provides shock absorption and will never flatten out. Your rising dancer's tapping creativity knows no bounds in the Flex Mastr.
- High quality leather upper
- Split sole design for flexibility, foot articulation, and ease of toe stands
- Moisture absorbent microfiber lining
- Poron® memory pad insole provides shock absorption and will never flatten out
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for comfort
- Strong toe box
- Tele Tone® heel taps are mounted on a fiberboard on top of a 3/4" plastic heel
- Tele Tone® toe taps are mounted on a leather forepart with a fiberboard to produce a deeper resonating sound
- Child (Shoe Size 13.5 & Under) fit 1 size bigger
- Child (Shoe Sizes: 1 - 4.5) fit 2.5 sizes bigger
- Child Size 1 is equivalent to Women Size 3
Style No. CG16C
CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES:
Standard shipping rates start at $4.95. Orders of $75 or above qualify for free Standard shipping.
International Shipping Rates start at $20.
We use mostly USPS First Class Mail Service & USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground for heavier packages. We also offer express mail through both USPS & UPS.Most orders will ship the same day or following business day. There are no shipments on Sundays or Holidays. Note UPS does not ship to PO or APO boxes, but Standard Shipping is able to ship to both PO and APO boxes. When calculating shipping time, the day the order ships out from our facility does not count as a transit day.
Please review the following information before visiting our Returns Center
Online purchases are valid for a refund within 30 days from the ship date. Items must be returned in new condition, unworn/unwashed with tags attached, in original packaging/shoe box. You will also need a copy of your receipt for proof of purchase.
- Our Return Policy is 30 days. ($5.95 return postage deducted from refund)
- Our Exchange Policy is 45 days. (exchange for new item or store credit & receive free return postage)
- We accept Returns on items that are brand new, unworn/unwashed with tags attached, in original packaging/shoe box. You will also need a copy of your receipt for proof of purchase.
- No Returns/Exchanges on select items, which are marked as FINAL SALE Tights, Undergarments, Personal Care Goods (beauty/hair/foot-care products), ballet/pointe shoes that have been sewn, or shoes that have been worn in dance class, Clearance Items, Gift Cards, & postage are non-refundable.
- Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, missing parts, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Defective items will not be exchanged or refunded after 30 days from receiving the package.
- International Orders follow manual return instructions below.
To start a return, you can visit our Returns Center If your return is accepted, then you will receive a shipping label with instructions.
- Reminder please do not use original shoe box as shipping container, & place inside a shipping bag or another shipping container.
- You will receive an email from us when the return or exchange has been processed.
- Please allow 1-5 business days for processing of your refund from the time your item(s) are received and approved. All refunds are for merchandise only. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Manual Return, pay for your own return postage or return item(s) at store, include a copy of your packaging slip & write return.
Second Skin Shop
130 W Washington St. Suite U13
Marquette, MI 49855